Stade GDF Suez power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Stade GDF Suez power station (also known as Stade Electrabel) was a proposed 830-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: GDF Suez Energie Deutschland AG
- Parent company: GDF Suez
- Location: the state of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.6000, 9.4833 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source: Imported
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 830 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired supercritical, 830 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources