Stjarnvik power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Stjarnvik power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Sodermanland County, Sweden.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Oxelosund, Sodermanland County, Sweden.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall AB
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Oxelosund, Sodermanland County, Sweden
- Coordinates: 58.6735, 17.0545 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300T5RZ1HA5HZ3109 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020