Stuart Delmas coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Stuart Delmas coal mine is owned by Stuart Coal, an independent operator, near Delmas, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Stuart Coal, a self-described "family run" company near Delmas.
The group supplies coal mainly to inland clients and industrial companies on the Witwatersand, but also supplies users as far away as Lesotho and the Cape, and small independent buyers.
- Sponsor:Stuart Coal
- Parent Company: Stuart Coal
- Location: Delmas, Municipality of Victor Khanye, District of Nkangala, in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa.
- GPS Coordinates: -26.13373, 28.771158 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 40 Million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: