Stuttgart-Gaisburg power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Stuttgart-Gaisburg power station is a 29-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Stuttgart, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Sponsor: EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Parent company: EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Location: Stuttgart, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.7828, 9.2293 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 29 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1909 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900JSFZ4TS59HKD79 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)