Su Tu Vang-Rang Dong–Bach Ho-Long Hai–Dinh Co Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Su Tu Vang-Rang Dong–Bach Ho-Long Hai–Dinh Co Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline consists of a 26.6-km section from Bach Ho Field to Dinh Co Gas Processing Plant which was commissioned in 1995, a 46.5-km section from Rang Dong-Bach Ho which was commissioned in 2001, and a 43.5-km section from Su Tu Vang to Rang Dong which was commissioned in 2009.
- Operator: PetroVietnam
- Owner: PetroVietnam
- Parent company: PetroVietnam
- Capacity: 2.19 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 116.5 kilometers / 182 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start year: Phase 1: 1995: Phase 2: 2001; Phase 3: 2009
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- Gas transportation and distribution, PV Gas, Mar. 7, 2018