Suceava power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Romania and coal.|
Suceava power station is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Suceava, Suceava County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Suceava, Suceava County, Romania.
- Sponsor: SC Termica SA Suceava
- Parent company: Termica SA Suceava
- Location: Suceava, Suceava County, Romania
- Coordinates: 47.6519, 26.2983 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1987)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1988)
Articles and Resources