Suez Steel Plant power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Suez Steel Plant power station is a cancelled 320-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in As Suways Governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ain Sokhna, As Suways Governorate, Egypt.
As of July 2021 this project is assumed to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Ezz Steel
- Parent company: Ezz Steel
- Location: Ain Sokhna, As Suways Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 29.6725, 32.3370 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 320 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 320 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources