Sujiatun Jinshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sujiatun Jinshan power station (华电沈阳苏家屯金山热电) is a 440-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yingchun Road, Sujiatun.
Background on Plant
Sujiatun Jinshan power station is a 2 x 220 MW coal plant in Sujiatun commissioned in 2010 and owned by China Huadian.
- Sponsor: Shenyang Jinshan Energy Co. Ltd
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Yingchun Road , Sujiatun, Shenyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.681365, 123.330677 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 440 MW (Units 1 & 2: 220 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "沈阳金山能源股份有限公司2016年校园招聘公告," Dec 3, 2015