Sul de Tupi Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Sul de Tupi Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -25.6880, -42.8340 (exact)
- Operator: Petrobras
- Discovery year: 2013
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Sul de Tupi Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||not applicable||849||million m³/y||2020|||
|production||oil||not applicable||20||million bbl/y||2020|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.gov.br/anp/pt-br/centrais-de-conteudo/publicacoes/boletins-anp/bmp/2020/2020-012-boletim.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.