Sul de Tupi Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Sul de Tupi Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Not stated
- Discovery year: 2013
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Sul de Tupi Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||20||million bbl/y||2020|
|production||gas||not applicable||849||million m³/y||2020|
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Boletim da Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural - ENCARTE DE CONSOLIDAÇÃO DA PRODUÇÃO - 2020" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. January 31, 2021. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.