Suluova power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Suluova power station, is a proposed 270 megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Turkey.
The plant would be located Suluova, Konya, Turkey.
Background on Plant
The plant's pre-license was obtained in December 2017 and expires on Mar. 3, 2021.
- Sponsor: Suluova Enerji Üretim Madencilik Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (Suluova Enerji)
- Parent company: Suluova Enerji
- Location: 40.859186, 35.651886 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 270 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
- EMRA Pre-license: 7488-5 / 03816
Articles and resources