Summit Onahama power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Summit Onahama power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Fukushima, Tohoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Fukushima, Tohoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Summit Onahama S Power Corp
- Parent company: Summit Energy (65%), Nihon Kaisui (35%)
- Location: Fukushima, Tohoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 36.2300, 140.2800 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources