Sunjiacha Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sunjiacha Coal Mine (陕西煤业化工集团孙家岔龙华矿业有限责任公司) is located in Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Sunjiacha Village, Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Sunjiacha Coal Mine was completed and put into operation in February 2007, with a designed production capacity of 4 million tons per year. The mining license is valid until August 2031. In October 2019, the mine production capacity was increased from the original 4 million tons/year to 8 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Sunjiacha Longhua Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.
- Location:Sunjiacha Village, Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.134249,110.347317(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource:606.2189Mt
- Minable Reserves: 385.6429Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 54.3691k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007
- Total Investment: