Suyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Suyuan power station (登高集团苏源自备电厂) is a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Xinshan Village, Toutang Town, Tianyang County, Baise Prefecture.
Background on Plant
There has been no developments on the construction since 2015, and the plant appears to be shelved.
Guangdong Yudean Group retired its 2*125 MW Meixian power station in 2010 after 13 years of operation. The vacant capacity of its retired units allowed the company to build newer, bigger power station - Suyuan power station - under the policy of "suspension of smaller units to build bigger ones". The used facilities were sold to Guangxi Suyuan Investment Company, installed as Suyuan Power Station. Regarding to transferring outdated facilities to remote rural areas, the Southern Energy Regulatory Bureau called and interviewed the head of Guangdong Yudean Group and the chief of Guangdong Yuejia Power Company in 2016. However no further action was taken.
- Sponsor: Guangxi Suyuan Investment
- Parent: Guangxi Baise Mining Group
- Location: Toutang Town, Xinshan Village , Tianyang County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.81943797564223, 106.8097117446583(exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1-2: 150 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "广西苏源投资股份有限公司煤电铝一体化项目加快建设"广西壮族自治区工业和信息化委员会投资处, 2015年3月11日
- "广西苏源自备电厂1号机组点火成功," 安装分公司, 2015-03-10
- "田东电厂成功与苏源投资股份有限公司达成合作协议"田东电厂, 2016-05-26
- "广西苏源自备电厂1号机组并网发电"中国电力化工网, 15-08-20
- "广西苏源股份公司自备电厂设备拆装工程合同签订," 中国火力发电网, 2012-05-17
- "广电一局完成广西苏源电厂2 号锅炉汽包吊装," 火力发电网, 2014-5-6
- "让经济发展的浪潮进入绿色长河——粤嘉电力公司"Guangdong Yudean Group, 2013.
- "南方能源监管局就小机组关停后易地重建问题约谈有关发电企业"南方能源监管局, 2016-10-12.