Suzhou Dongwu Cogen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Suzhou Dongwu Cogen power station (苏州东吴热电有限公司) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Sponsor: CS Public Utilities
- Parent company: CSSD (中新苏州工业园区开发股份有限公司)
- Location: Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.2544, 120.7634 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources