Swanbank-A power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Swanbank-A power station was a 396-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Queensland, Australia. The plant was retired in 2002.
The map below shows the former location of the plant, near Ipswich, Queensland.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Stanwell Corp Ltd
- Parent company: Stanwell
- Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
- Coordinates: -27.6605357, 152.8128991 (exact)
- Status: Retired in 2002
- Gross capacity: 396 MW (6 x 66 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1966-2002
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Swanbank Power Station, Wikipedia, accessed May 2020
Related GEM.wiki articles
Wikipedia also has an article on Swanbank power station (Swanbank Power Station). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].