Swentibold power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Swentibold power station is a 231-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Limburg Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Geleen, Limburg Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation NL B.V.
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft (RWE AG)
- Location: Geleen, Limburg Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 50.9721, 5.7911 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 231 MW
Articles and Resources
- RWE Generation NL, Chemelot, accessed January 21, 2021
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900GB7KCA94ACC940 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Swentibold Power Plant RWE, accessed December 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 44516, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 49W0000000000156 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_49W0000000000156 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91