Szeged Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Szeged Energy power station is a proposed 920-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Csongrad County, Hungary.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Szeged, Csongrad County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Szeged Energia Zrt.
- Parent company: Advanced Power AG
- Location: Szeged, Csongrad County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 46.2530, 20.1414 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 920 MW
Articles and Resources
- THE CCGT POWER PLANT, Szeged Energia website, accessed November 2019.
- Siemens invests in gas-fired projects, Electricity Forum, accessed Apr 9, 2021
- 2020-ig csúszhat a szegedi gázerőmű építése, Delmagyar, Oct 20, 2013
- Prepare for the replacement of power plants, VG, Dec 17, 2019,
- SZEGED ENERGIA, Szeged Energia website, accessed November 2019.
- By 2020, the construction of the Szeged gas power plant may be delayed, delmagyar.hu, October 20, 2013.