Szoreg–Kiskundorozsma Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Szoreg–Kiskundorozsma Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Hungary.
The pipeline starts in Szoreg, Hungary, and runs to Kiskundorozsma, Hungary.
- Parent company: MOL Group
- Length: 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Szoreg_Kiskundorozsma
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "Company History". FGSZ. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor