Kolubara power station
Kolubara power station is a 206-megawatt coal-fired power station in Beograd, Serbia. It consisted of four units of 32 MW and one of 110 MW, commissioned from 1956 to 1979. Unit 4 (32 MW) was retired in 2009. It is owned and operated by Elektroprivreda Srbije (EPS), a government-owned utility.
The plant is located in the village Veliki Crljeni.
Articles and Resources
- Elektroprivreda Srbije, "Facilities for electric power generation: Facilities for electric power generation: Thermal Power Plants Nikola Tesla - TPP "Kolubara" plc", Elektroprivreda Srbije website, accessed July 2011
- Elektroprivreda Srbije, "About Us: Basic Data: Economic Assosiation for Coal Production, processing and Transport MB Kolubara plc", Elektroprivreda Srbije website, accessed July 2011.