Tacaimbó power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tacaimbó power station (Usina Termelétrica Tacaimbó) is a proposed 526-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Tacaimbó, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Faixa Preta Investimentos Ltda.
- Parent company: Faixa Preta Investimentos Ltda.
- Location: Tacaimbó, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.3350, -36.2347 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 526 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Faixa Preta Investimentos LTDA". Consulta CNPJ. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "ESTUDOS PARA A EXPANSÃO DA TRANSMISSÃO" (PDF). Empresa de Pesquisa Energética. December 27, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 6, 2021.