Tadadi power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tadadi power station was a proposed 2,100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Karnataka, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Uttara Kannada District, the state of Karnataka, India.
The 2,100 MW Tadadi plant has seen no material progress since being approved by the state in 2009. There has been no update on the project since 2014 and no engineering, procurement, and construction contract has been awarded to date.
- Sponsor: Karnataka Power Corp Ltd.
- Parent company: Karnataka Power Corp Ltd.
- Location: KumtaTaluk, Uttara Kannada District, the state of Karnataka, India
- Coordinates: 14.7937, 74.6869 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 2,100 MW
Articles and Resources