Taiyuan Jinyang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Taiyuan Jinyang power station (太原晋阳发电公司) is a retired 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Tiangong Power Development Co
- Parent company: Shanxi International Electricity Group
- Location: Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.9194, 112.5378 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2001)
Articles and Resources