|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tallgrass Interstate Gas Transmission is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Wyoming through Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas, to just south of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Operator: Tallgrass Energy
- Current capacity: 830 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 5,100 miles / 8,208 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1927
Tallgrass Interstate Gas Transmission is owned and operated by Tallgrass Energy, which purchased it from Kinder Morgan in 2012.
Articles and resources
- Tallgrass Interstate Gas Transmission (TIGT), Tallgrass Energy, accessed January 2018
- Natural Gas Pipelines, Kinder Morgan, accessed January 2018
- Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission, A Barrel Full, accessed January 2018
- Kinder Morgan to Sell Assets to Tallgrass for $1.8 Billion, New York Times, Aug. 20, 2012