Taltal power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Taltal power station (Termoeléctrica Taltal) is a 245-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the region of Antofagasta, Chile.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Taltal, the region of Antofagasta, Chile.
- Sponsor: Enel Generación Chile S.A.
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Taltal, Antofagasta, Chile
- Coordinates: -24.9888, -70.4660 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 245 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Taltal". Enel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Integrated Annual Report 2020" (PDF). Enel. December 31, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID CHL0000042 World Resources Institute, June 2019