Tanami Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Tanami Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Tilmouth Wells, Northern Territory to the Dead Bullock Soak gold mine in Tanami, Northern Territory.
- Operator: Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
- Owner: Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
- Current Capacity: 13 terajoules per day (12 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 273.4 miles / 440 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
Articles and resources
- Tanami Gas Pipeline, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group, accessed August 2019