Tanggangzi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tanggangzi power station (中电国际鞍山汤岗子新城热电联产项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the city of Anshan, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Liaoning Province.
Background on Project
With no developments since 2012, the project appears to be abandoned.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: China Power International
- Parent company: China Power International (now State Power Investment Corporation)
- Location: Anshan Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.116667, 122.983333 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: