Tangjiahui Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tangjiahui Coal Mine (鄂尔多斯市华兴能源有限责任公司唐家会煤矿) is located in Xuejiawan Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xuejiawan Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Tangjiahui Coal Mine is operated by Ordos Huaxing Energy Co., Ltd. The mine was completed and entered trial operation in November 2015,. In January 2017, it put into production. In August 2018, the Coal Industry Bureau of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region approved the increase in the production capacity of the Tangjiahui Coal Mine from 5 million tons/year to 9 million tons/year.
- Sponsor:Ordos Huaxing Energy Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co. (62.48%), China Cinda Asset Management Co. (6.27%), National Energy Investment Group(1.23%), Hawaii Motor (30%)
- Location: Xuejiawan Town, Junggar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.947429,111.220258(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 9Mt/Annual
- Total Resource:710.055Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 377.666Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 28.5724k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017年
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于唐家会矿井及选煤厂项目环境影响后评价报告书全本公示公告"华兴能源有限责任公司官网, November 30, 2018
- "对上海证券交易所《关于对淮河能源（集团）股份有限公司发行股份购买资产暨关联交易预案信息披露的问询函》的回复"东方财富网, September 14, 2019
- "鄂尔多斯市华兴能源有限责任公司唐家会矿井及选煤厂项目环境影响后评价报告书"P26-28中煤科工集团北京华宇工程有限公司, November 2018