Tangshan Guoyi Special Type Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Tangshan, Hebei Province, China.
On March 23, 2019, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment notified that Tangshan Guoyi has a problem of unorganized emissions of industrial dust during the campaign of the strengthening of supervision in key areas of the 2018-2019 Blue Sky Defense War. The company has been included in the list of steel companies to be rectified.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Su Guoliu (individual) 49.9669%, Su Guotang (individual) 49.9669%, Tangshan Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. 0.045%, other shareholders 0.021%
- Owner: Su Guoliu (individual) 49.9669%, Su Guotang (individual) 49.9669%, Tangshan Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. 0.0662%
- Alternative plant names: Tangshan Yuanyi Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 唐山国义特种钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: South of Lujiatuo Village, Guye District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.659153, 118.411488 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2005 (age 16–17)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: steel billet, rebar, strip steel, high-speed wire products
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 4 blast furnaces (BF) (2x600m³, 2x1080m³), 3 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (3x120-tonne)
Articles and resources