Tangshan Jinma Steel Group Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Tangshan, Hebei Province, China.
Tangshan Jinma Steel Group Co., Ltd. closed on July 31, 2021, and sold its steel and iron production capacity to Chifeng Zhongtang Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Tangshan Jinma Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Zhang Ruipeng 85%, Ma Dehong 15%
- Owner: Tangshan Jinma Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Zhang Ruipeng 85%, Ma Dehong 15%
- Alternative plant names: Luan County Jinma Industry Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 唐山金马钢铁集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Ciyutuo Industrial Zone, Luan County, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.700499, 118.456775 (exact)
- Plant status: closed
- Start year: 2009 (age 12–13)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long, other
- Steel products: steel billet, strip steel, cold rolled strip, pickled galvanized strip, galvanized rectangular tube
- Steelmaking process: integrated（BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 3 blast furnaces (BF) (1x500m³, 1x1080m³, 1x1350m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x120-tonne)
Articles and resources