Tanjung Batu-Muara Badak Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Tanjung Batu-Muara Badak Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the PK 52 Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the gas-fired power plant in Tanjung Batu, East Kalimantan to Bandar Udara Muara Badak in East Kalimantan.
- Operator: PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara
- Parent Company: PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara
- Proposed capacity: 2825.17 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 34 miles / 55 kilometers
- Status: Construction
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- PLN Ready to Work on Natural Gas Project PK 52 This year, Monitoring Oil, July 2017
- The Tanjung Batu-Muara Badak Gas Pipe Will Be Built Soon, korankaltim.com, Apr. 24, 2018