Tanyaoping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tanyaoping Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.The reorganization and integration project officially started construction in June 2011, and passed the completion acceptance on January 17, 2018. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Tanyaoping Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liujiawan Village, Lianhua Street Office, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.490056, 111.131541
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 139.95 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 96.17 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.9851 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012