Tanyaoyu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tanyaoyu Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Tanyaoyu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Yangfang Village, Kouquan Township, Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.928629, 113.047860
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 62 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 1.6921 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012