Taoyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Taoyuan Coal Mine was officially put into operation on November 15, 1995, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. And the annual production capacity has steadily increased. In April 2016, the production capacity was expanded to 1.55 million tons per year. The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.75 million tons per year.
At 0:20 on February 3, 2013, a water inrush accident occurred in the Taoyuan Coal Mine, which caused the entire mine to be flooded and one person died.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd. Taoyuan Coal Mine 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Beiyangzhai Township, Yongqiao District, Suzhou City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.531599, 117.030593
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.75 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 136.3840 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 71.6470 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 29.4548k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1995
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司桃园煤矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司桃园煤矿采矿权评估报告书(32页), 北京天健兴业资产评估有限公司, December 13, 2017
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业桃园煤矿“2·3”突水事故案例, 煤矿安全网, March 19, 2019
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021