Tarrawonga coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
The Tarrawonga coal mine is a surface mine operated by Whitehaven Coal, producing 3 million tonnes per annum, in Boggabri, New South Wales, Australia.
The mine is located near Boggabri, Queensland, Australia.
Whitehaven Coal operates the mine.
- Parent Company: Whitehaven Coal
- Location: Boggabri, New South Wales, Australia
- GPS Coordinates: -30.639584, 150.167277 (exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million short tons
- Total Resource: 67 million tonnes (Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource, 2020) 
- Mineable Reserves: 35 million tonnes (Proven and Probable Reserves, 2020) 
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface
- Mining Method: opencut
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: