Tashan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tashan Coal Mine (同煤大唐塔山煤矿有限公司塔山煤矿) is an underground mine, located in Nanjiao District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nanjiao District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Tashan Coal Mine was established on July 15, 2004, and put into trial production in July 2006. On December 18, 2008, the Tashan Coal Mine passed the national acceptance, with an annual production capacity of 15 million tons per year.  In June 2019, the approved production capacity of the mine was increased to 25 million tonnes per year from 15 million tonnes per year.
- Sponsor: Datong Datang Tashan Coal Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Datong Coal Mining Group(41.37%), China Datang (9.9%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(9.24%), others(39.49%)
- Location: Nanjiao District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.924229,113.070254(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 25Mt/a
- Total Resource: 5052.07Mt
- Minable Reserves: 3375.49Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal,1/3coking coa)
- Mine Size: 170.9024k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
- Total Investment: RMB 3034 million