Tashidian No.2 Minefield Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tashidian No.2 Minefield Coal Mine is operated by Korla Jinchuan Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in June 2002 and officially put into operation in November 2003, with a 0.6 million tons/year designed production capacity.The approved production capacity in 2009 was 1.8 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Korla Jinchuan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xinjiang Lvyuan State-owned Capital Investment Operation Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tashidian Town, Korla City, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 41.908449, 86.187996
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 39.6386 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 35.8198 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 21.58 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003
Articles and resources
- 库尔勒金川矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 库尔勒金川矿业有限公司煤矿环评报告书, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券募集说明书, 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司, September 1, 2020
- 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司2019年公开发行公司债券(第一期)、2020年公开发行公司债券跟踪评级报告(2021), 中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司, June 24, 2021