Tata Steel Natsteel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tata Steel Natsteel plant is an electric steel plant in Boon Lay, Singapore.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Boon Lay, Singapore.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Tata Steel
- Owner: NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd.
- Location: No. 22 Tanjong Kling Road, Singapore
- GPS Coordinates: 1.30674117443, 103.700300278 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1961 (age 59–60)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 2000 (EAF)
- Steel product category: long, other
- Steel products: rebar, wire rods, wire mesh, precages, couplers, carpet reinforcement
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: electric arc furnaces (EAF) (# unknown)
Articles and resources