Te-Tol power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Te-Tol power station, also known as Ljubljana CHP Plant, is a proposed 110-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the municipality of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The map below shows the location of the proposed power station in Ljubljana, the municipality of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Te-Tol is short for Termoelektrarna Toplarna Ljubljana (TE-TOL), which translates to Ljubljana Thermal Power Plant. These gas cogeneration units will be located at the Ljubljana district heating plant, currently fired with coal and biomass. Once operational they are intended to replace some of the coal generation. In 2019 Mytilineos was selected for the EPC contract.
- Sponsor: Energetika Ljubljana
- Parent company: Javni Holding Ljubljana
- Location: Ljubljana, the municipality of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Coordinates: 46.0580, 14.5451 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 110 MW
Articles and Resources
- Slovenia's Energetika Ljubljana plans to call tender for two gas-fired turbines, See News, Nov 30, 2016
- Energy in a Hearbeat Energetika Ljubljana, December 2018
- METKA Signs EPC Contract for CHP plant in Slovenia, Power Technology, Apr 5, 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 44806 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA