Teg Energia power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Teg Energia power station was a proposed 29-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
As of December 2019, the project has not progressed in more than four years and appears to be cancelled.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Colonia Cementos, Monterrey, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
In 2014, Mexico's Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) authorized TEG Energía to build a gas-fired power plant.
- Sponsor: Termoeléctrica del Golfo (TEG) Energia SA de CV
- Parent company: Cemex Mexico SA de CV
- Location: Colonia Cementos - Monterrey, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.703613, -100.298801 (exact)
- Gross capacity (cancelled): 29 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 29 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources