Tehran-Tabriz Crude Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tehran-Tabriz Crude Oil Pipeline is a proposed crude oil pipeline in Iran.
The pipeline starts at the Tehran Refinery and runs to the Tabriz Refinery, Iran.
- Operator: National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company
- Parent company: Ministry of Petroleum of Iran
- Capacity: 110,000.00 bpd
- Length: 539.00
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Status: proposed
- Start Year:
- Associated Projects:
Articles and resources
- Kazemi, A. (January 2017). "National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company (NIORDC)" (PDF). Retrieved August 5, 2020. line feed character in
|title=at position 17 (help)
- Industry Networks (November 8, 2017). "Tehran - Tabriz Crude Oil Pipeline (2nd Section)". BNC Networks. Retrieved Aug 6, 2020.
- "Middle East Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". theodora.com. Retrieved 2020-08-06.