Tekerhat-Faridpur and Tekerhat-Barishal Gas Transmission Pipeline Project
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tekerhat-Faridpur and Tekerhat-Barishal Gas Transmission Pipeline Project is a proposed gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline would run from Tekerhat to Faridpur on one side and Barishal on the other side
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) 
- Owner: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) 
- Parent company: Petrobangla
- Length: 115 km / 71.46 miles 
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Start year: 2029
- Associated infrastructure:
The pipeline project is expected to start in July 2025 and would be completed by June 2028.