Teluk Lamong LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Teluk Lamong LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Teluk Lamong, East Java, Indonesia.
- Parent: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara, PT Pelindo III
- Location: South Sulawesi coastline, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -7.2038832, 112.669148 (exact)
- Capacity: 0.21 mtpa, 0.03 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The terminal is scheduled for completion in Q4 2019. Initial capacity will be 0.21 mtpa but PT Purasahaan Gas Negara has stated that capacity will increase to meet local demand.
PGN continues construction of a small-scale regasification terminal at the Teluk Lamong port. In its first phase, the project will have 0.3 MTPA of regasification capacity and is expected to start in 2021.
Articles and resources
- PGN collaborates with Pelindo III to develop LNG terminal in East Java, Netral, Mar. 29, 2019
- Indonesia gas utility builds LNG terminal for East Java distribution, Hellenic Shipping News, Mar. 30, 2019
- GIIGNL 2021 Annual Report, accessed May 5, 2021