Tenaris Dalmine power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tenaris Dalmine power station is a 122-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Bergamo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dalmine, the province of Bergamo, Italy.
- Sponsor: Dalmine SpA
- Parent company: Tenaris S.A.
- Location: Dalmine, the province of Bergamo, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.6392, 9.6048 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 122 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale termoelettrica a ciclo combinato da 120 MW da ubicarsi nello stabilimento della Dalmine SpA nel comune di Dalmine (BG) - Info - Environmental Assessments and Authorizations - SEA - EIA - IPPC Permit
- Italy - Tenaris
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUTNRSDLMNSP15 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019