Termo Flores power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termo Flores power station (Central Termo Flores) is a 610-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Atlántico department, Colombia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Barranquilla, Atlántico department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Zona Franca Celsia S.A. E.S.P.
- Parent company: Glenfarne Group
- Location: Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
- Coordinates: 11.0260, -74.8125 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 610 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Glenfarne Affiliate EnfraGen Adds to Power Asset Portfolio with Acquisition in Colombia; Secures Investment from Partners Group". Businesswire. September 20, 2019. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Home". Glenfarne Group. Archived from the original on March 22, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Las Flores CCGT Power Plant Colombia". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Prime Termoflores S.A. E.S.P., Acquired by Glenfarne Group on September 20th, 2019". Mergr. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.