Termobarranquilla power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termobarranquilla power station (Central Termobarranquilla, also known as TEBSA) is a 918-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Atlántico department, Colombia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Soledad, Atlántico department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Termobarranquilla S.A. E.S.P.
- Parent company: Termocandelaria Power Ltd.
- Location: Soledad, Atlántico, Colombia
- Coordinates: 10.9373, -74.7641 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 918 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Somos Tebsa". Tebsa. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Consolidated Financial Statements For the Years Ended December 31, 2020 and 2019 and Independent Auditors' Report". Termocandelaria Power. March 31, 2021. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Termobarranquila (TEBSA) CCGT Power Plant Colombia". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Nuestra operación". Tebsa. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.