Termoceará power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termoceará power station (Usina Termoceará) is a 220-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Ceará, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Caucaia, the state of Ceará, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Caucaia, Ceará, Brazil
- Coordinates: -3.6925, -38.8717 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 220 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.