Termocentro power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termocentro power station (Central Termocentro) is a 300-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Santander department, Colombia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cimitarra, Santander department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Isagen
- Parent company: Bre Colombia Hydro Investments S.A.R.L.
- Location: Cimitarra, Santander, Colombia
- Coordinates: 6.4437, -74.3841 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 300 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Generamos energía - ISAGEN". Isagen. Archived from the original on February 25, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Quiénes somos". Isagen. Archived from the original on February 25, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "OBRAS EN TERMOCENTRO". El Tiempo. November 4, 2000. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.