Termogaira power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termogaira power station (Central Termoguajira) is a proposed 93-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Magdalena department, Colombia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Santa Marta, Magdalena department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Nodo Energético Del Norte SA ESP
- Parent company: Nodo Energético Del Norte SA ESP
- Location: Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Coordinates: 11.2337, -74.1293 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 93 MW
Termogaira power station will be part of the Santa Marta energy hub and as of July 2020 was undergoing feasibility studies.
Articles and Resources
- "Nuestras Plantas". Nencol Energia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Securities". Nencol Energia. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Sistema de Información Eléctrico Colombiano (SIEL)". Informe de Registro de Proyectos de Generación de Energía Eléctrica. December 1, 2020. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "BNamericas - Colombia's top 6 thermoelectric projects". BNamericas.com. Retrieved 2021-06-29.