Termonorte power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Colombia and coal.|
The Termonorte power station is an operating 93 MW dual-fuel power station in Magdalena department, Colombia.
The satellite photo below shows the exact location of the plant near Santa Marta in Magdalena department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Nodo Energético Del Norte SA ESP
- Parent company: Nodo Energético Del Norte SA ESP
- Location: Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Coordinates: 11.25962, -74.10338 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 93 MW
Articles and resources
- "Nuestras Plantas". Nencol Energia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Securities". Nencol Energia. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Termonorte espanta fantasma de apagón en la costa Caribe". Portafolio. December 13, 2018.
- "Sistema de Información Eléctrico Colombiano (SIEL)". Informe de Registro de Proyectos de Generación de Energía Eléctrica. December 1, 2020. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.