Termopernambuco 2 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termopernambuco 2 power station (Usina Termelétrica Termopernambuco 2) is a proposed 1249-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ipojuca, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Grupo Neoenergia
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Ipojuca, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.4035, -34.9674 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1249 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Mapa de Sociedades del Grupo". Iberdrola. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.